SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Jaime Estades For UFT President!!!!!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jaime Estades For UFT President!!!!!

Sorry for the long time between posts. Been busy. So busy I didn't catch how the top 1,400 sycophants working for Joel Klein will be getting raises totaling $12 million dollars, including 475 that already make over $100K. That is bugging me, but not as much as something else I read in the Daily News article.

What is bugging me, perplexing me, annoying me the most is Mike Mulgrew's response. Mulgrew, and I must think of a pet name for him, blabbered, "The chancellor has the right to make his own judgments about what his managers deserve." No outrage Mike? No stern consternation? Not even a tsk tsk?

Mike, you lead a union of approximately 80,000 members and with a statement like that you show absolutely zero leadership. What sickens me is a parent is able to say what you lack the balls to say.

"It doesn't make sense at all," said Jaime Estades, PTA president at Brooklyn's Public School 84, which saved money this fall by packing fifth-grade classes with an average six more students.

"It's laughable and painful that anyone in their right sense would give raises," Estades said. "What we need [in city schools] is textbooks and teachers and after-school programs."

Mike, why is Jamie able to be outraged and you aren't? You are sickening Mike. The election can not come sooner to vote you out.




No comments: