SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Time To Get Kinky

Monday, December 22, 2008

Time To Get Kinky

...feelin scared, hidden cameras everywhere
Stop! hold on. stay in control

Something weird is going on the last two weeks. Feel as if I am being watched.

cause theres a red, under my bed
And theres a little yellow man in my head
And theres a true blue inside of me

I see him everywhere. He stops. He walks by.

Paranoia, the destroyer.

The last two weeks every time Numb Nuts sees me talking to a student or a teacher he makes it so obvious. He changes direction, tries to see what is going on. Why I wonder?

She said, man, theres really something wrong with you.
One day you're gonna self-destruct.

No, this is demented. he doesn't even know how to be subtle in his eavesdropping.

You blowing it all with paranoia
You're so insecure you self-destroyer

Maybe if Numb Nuts felt more secure, maybe if he didn't have a mentor that comes in 3X a week after being an administrator he wouldn't follow me and listen in on me.

Theres a red, under my bed
And theres a little green man in my head
And he said, you're not goin crazy, you're just a bit sad
cause theres a man in ya, knawin ya, tearin ya into two.

I got a Numb Nuts attached to me. Following me. Watching me. Gnawing me. But stay away from my bed please.

Just remember Numb Nuts........
wreck your health
Destroy friends, destroy yourself
The time device of self-destruction
Light the fuse and start eruption








No comments: