SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Idiot AP!!!!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Idiot AP!!!!

As previously mentioned safety is being compromised in my school. Chancellor's regulations, the holiest of holies, and New York State education law are being violated. I blame the AP's in my school, especially one who is so clueless, so inept, so in over his head for this blatant violation. In fact I can't even think of a pet name for this numb nut so I am open to suggestions. Wait I got it. He will be known as Numb Nuts from know on. I remember last year during the two day circle jerk Numb Nuts was giving PD on Assertive Discipline. I almost peed in my pants I was laughing so hard. In fact the last time I had laughed that heard was during the wrestling scene in Borat. The thought of Numb Nuts explaining how to assertively discipline students was a complete joke and waste of time. This coming from a man who who could not, and still can't control little itty bitty children in a lunch room. My sarcasm almost overcame me in wanting to ask him a question I knew he would get tongue tied over. He wants to be Batman, but he doesn't even have the skills to be Alfred The Butler! He needs to realize that if you wait until there is a fire you are screwed. That the problems need to be taken care of when they are smoldering.

Why is incompetency rewarded?????

Numb Nuts is a product of checkbook Administration Licenses!

No comments: