SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: The SBSB Blogger Mail

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The SBSB Blogger Mail

I thought this would be a good time to answer some email that I have gotten over the last several months concerning the blog. I hope this will answer any questions my loyal and faithful readers have.

What made you do start this blog?
Bob Smith, Weehawken, NJ

Good question Bob. I have always wanted to keep a journal of any sort, but I hate writing with a pen or pencil. Get too much strain in my hand and my handwriting is quite spastic. What better way I thought to myself than to keep a blog online in which my thoughts are transposed through a keyboard.

Do you have some hidden agenda?
Kyle Smith, Flushing, NY

Oh no Kyle I do not. The only agenda I have is to reveal what is going on within a NYC public school. If what I saw was benign I would write about those things as well. Unfortunately, what I see is what I write about.

You see Kyle, it is about the children. I am a parent, there are parents that read this blog. There are parents that don't read the blog and expect when they drop their children off at school that they will be in a safe atmosphere and be able to learn. This is not happening at my school. I have no ax to grind, other than the fact that the students at my school are being neglected by administration.

Come on, you really are bitter aren't you?
Harvey Smith, Poughkeepsie, NY

No, not bitter at all. If defending children is bitter than call me bitter. M'kay?

What is this obsession with Numb Nuts?
Amanda Smith, Greenwich, CT

There is no obsession at all. No hatred. The man is a treasure trove of material. If he ever changed his ways this blog would be kaput.

What is so special about your school? I am sure this happens at other schools, why single out yours?
Bertha Smith, Roslyn, NY

You write about what you know. And care about. I feel for the other students in other schools, but have to look at my little corner of the world.

What is the deal with all this videos you put up? Are there hidden meanings?
John Smith, Jamestown, VA

Figure it out.

How do I get cat pee out of my carpet?
Raul Smith, Yonkers, NY

You some apple cider vinegar. Will not only get the pee out but get rid of the smell as well.

Would what I read in your blog ever be allowed in my child's district?
Dean Smith, Scarsdale, NY

Never.

Did anyone win the SBSB contest?
Sean Smith, Utica, NY

No. No one entered. Couldn't find a way to put the scenario as a children first one.


Am I really that lame and incompetent?
Numb Nuts, Bronx, NY

Does a bear make a doody in the woods? Is the Pope Catholic? Does the Sun rise in the east? Does the Earth orbit the Sun? Are children our future? Is George W. Bush a dry drunk? Are there taxes? Come on.








No comments: