SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Is Whitney Tilson A Racist?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Is Whitney Tilson A Racist?

Something has been bugging me the last few days. I know what it is, but I just can't put a finger on it, or somehow put it into words but I will try.

It is about this charterization of schools. I mean I am not into conspiracy theories, but something kind of smells fishy. What I am noticing, and I have railed about this in the past, is all these rich white hedge fund mangers, involved. Except Al Sharpton. But he doesn't count because he is a whore and will do or say what is best for him.

Could it be possible that the reason all these rich white people are so "concerned" about the education of the inner city brown kids is so the rich white people can have control of their schools, basically reversing Brown v Board of Education?

Yeah I know it sounds too conspiratorial, but it gnaws at me. I mean take Whitney Tilson. I mean he would walk the other way if it was a black person in the stall next to him at a highway rest stop. Or maybe not.

Speaking of Whitney, in his latest rambling, written as if he were high on meth email, he wished for more white people to be involved. Whitney blabbers, "Let’s be honest: we need a lot more well-off, well-educated white folks with a personal stake in both charter schools and education reform in general if we’re going to take reform to the next level, both politically and operationally." Look here, clear as day (click text below to enlarge).
 
Seems a bit a bit askew. Whitney, come on tell us the truth. You think you are big white man put on earth to save the little brown boys and girls. There are no well off, educated black folks Whitney, or Hispanic folks?

But it is not just Whitney. I think it is Bloomy and Klein as well. Did you read today's Daily News? Black enrollment in the prestigious city high schools are down 10%. As one parent said, "There was stuff on that test they said they'd never seen before," she said. "They're too busy ... preparing for the New York State standardized test, and they're not getting a well-rounded education." But of course Bloomy and Klein think they know what is best. So does Whitney. Screw them.



5 comments:

The Perimeter Primate said...

Here's my take on Whitney Tilson.

http://perimeterprimate.blogspot.com/search/label/Whitney%20Tilson

Pete Zucker said...

I know of you. Positively of course.

Pete Zucker said...

I meant in a positive manner

The Perimeter Primate said...

Nice to meet you!

Your homework assignment for the week is to listen to this:

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/04/26/mbas-most-bloody-awf.html

Just kidding, but I think you'll really like it.

Pete Zucker said...

Boing Boing? ANything to do with Whitney and interstate highway rest areas?