SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Eva Moskowitz Sicks Goon Squad On South Bronx School

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Eva Moskowitz Sicks Goon Squad On South Bronx School


To the readers of yesterday's blog posting about HSA hiring a headhunter to find ignorant, young teachers to do Sith Lord Eva Moskowitz's bidding, the crak team here at SBSB came under attack by a duo of nattering nabobs of negativity. Basically a couple of Wendy Whiners, sycophantic pond scum, who for one reason or another have been brainwashed into believing that Eva Moskowitz is a agent of good, not the evil, nasty, horrible, skanky, Sith that she truly is.

The crack team has decided during a conference call just several minutes ago to make the emails received by Sith Lord Eva's head hunters to SBSB public. We assure you that not only will you laugh, but also recoil in disgust at how these two sycophants adore all things Eva.

The first email......
from XXXX XXXX. XXXXX
to sobronxschool@gmail.com
cc XXXXXX
date Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 3:04 PM
subject EXXXXXX - Your Blog
mailed-by execu-search.com
hide details Mar 22 (2 days ago)
http://southbronxschool.blogspot.com/

We just came across your blog which features a post of the private email that I sent out yesterday. Please remove this posting immediately. You are not authrorized (seems someone does not know how to spell authorized) in any way to post my personal information or details about our business with our clients.

Please take care of this right away. (a threat?) If you have questions feel free to contact me. Thank you for your cooperation and I hope that you will consider being more discerning in the future.
Hmm. So then the above sycophant sent her lackey after SBSB.
from XXXXX to So BronxSchool date Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 4:26 PM subject RE: PLEASE CALL ME ASAP mailed-by XXXXXXX hide details Mar 22 (1 day ago) That is not the issue. The issue is the HR Director is one of my best friends - she needed people to show up for her event ---- WE DO NOT COLLECT A FEE for indirect referrals!!!! I was doing my friend a favor and now you have portrayed Eva in poor light when she is doing great work in Harlem. Will you please remove your post as it is not a direct reflection of what you are insinuating? If we were making money off of this we WOULD NOT have indicated the organizations name in the email. The nonprofit sector is something I truly love servicing and you basically have exploited me being a resource to one of the organizations I admire. Your immediate response on this matter is greatly appreciated!
Eva portrayed in a poor light? Awww. What a shame.

And this email was received this morning from the first sycophant.
from XXXX A. XXXXX
to sobronxschool@gmail.com
cc XXXXX
date Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 9:38 AM
subject RE: PLEASE CALL ME ASAP
mailed-by XXXXXX-search.com
hide details 9:38 AM (7 hours ago)
Good Morning,

Katie shared your correspondence from last night with me. Since it is my private e-mail that you cut and pasted into your blog without permission I would appreciate you removing the text that I wrote and if you really feel that strongly you can report on the event without sharing my name of the name of our firm.

You have no idea what a violation it is to be trying to help candidates that you care about get a job, just to have it twisted and printed online without my permission. I believe in journalism and free speech. It's an important part of our political and social processes. However, reprinting my e-mail is not really a crusade against Eva Moskowitz which is what you seem to be more interested in. You are simply interfering with my work. I am just a regular working person just trying to make a living and help the many unemployed people there are in the city. Why you would want to impede on this I do not understand.

I also think it is very interesting that you have no qualms with sharing my name and where I work when you originally posted your blog. Yet you refuse to share your name with me. I would appreciate knowing who I am speaking with. Seems more than fair.

Please either remove the post altogether or remove the verbatim text of my e-mail. You can report on information that you acquire - you don't have to print my email online when it was intended to be shared privately.

Thank you,
And thank you for amusing the crack team here at SBSB. We hope you keep coming back here and read more about what an evil human being Eva Moskowitz is.

6 comments:

Robert D. Skeels * rdsathene said...

In this entire cosmos there isn't a light poor enough to properly portray the vile and depraved privatizer Eva Moskowitz.

Trying to make a living by contributing to the privatization of public education and effectively lending material support to those stealing the last of the public commons is tantamount to being a privatizer as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think the head hunters are missing the point that they should NOT BE THE PEOPLE HIRING TEACHERS. If the charter schools want to hire teachers then let the principals do the job.

WHAT DOES A HEAD HUNTER (who has no experience or qualifications in education, educational leadership) KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A TEACHER CANDIDATE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

SBSB, you can email my comment back to your correspondence. I hope they receive and get my comment.

Anonymous said...

Anon,
Word. But I think the only qualification Evil wants is that her teachers work themselves to death and keep their mouths shut. If her schools are so wonderful, why so much money and effort to recruit kids and teachers? Why do teachers leave in droves?

A recent study showed charters are getting more taxpayer money than publics- so taxpayers have a right to know that headhunters are recruiting for Evil. Good job, SBS.

Anonymous said...

Evil Eva lied to people at an information session in Brooklyn recently about the amout of money she gets per student and never mentioned the billionaires who contribute to HSA. She said she had never seen the school that she will be invading and she lied about how all her teachers are competent when her own website shows the teacher hierarchy. She was not honest with parents by revealing the (at the time possible) location of the school until she was asked by a community activist and parent. She also did not allow the information session to be filmed by a community resident even though it was held in a public housing community center. The president of the tenant's association had not been informed about her coming in a timely fashion. This has happened in all the public housing community centers that were forced to give her recruitment space. She also bought lists of children's names through a company called Vanguard (or one sinilar to them). She sent letters to the whole of Williamsburg and parts of Bed-Stuy. Then proceded to let parents know after being asked, that she did not provide busing. I could say more, but I think the point is made. She is very diabolical to say the least. We don't want or need her in Brooklyn or anywhere else for that matter! She opened the night with I have to leave early because...and the community wasn't having it. It was great to see her get nervous and crawl as the evening hour on. She and her goons left swiftly. She didn't even show at the next scheduled community info session!

Anonymous said...

Lest I be seen as not being able to write, I meant "...as the hour went on..." Sorry. I was getting very angry as I wrote this.