SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: I'm Back Live On WFAS-AM 1230 This Tuesday!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm Back Live On WFAS-AM 1230 This Tuesday!

I'm am back this Tuesday morning, November 25, 2014, at 6:35 AM joining Bob Marrone on his great morning show on WFAS-AM 1230 as I pick up from where I left off last week.

I can guarantee that a bombshell or two will be dropped and corrupt practices that I know of will be exposed.

Again, there are several ways you can listen. On your radio at 1230 AM, but the range is about a 20 mile circle of White Plains.

Also, WFAS streams live, is on iHeart Radio, or download the app from Google Play or the Apple Store. I know some who downloaded the app and were able to listen while driving in from very far away.

For the social media aficionados, check out WFAS on Facebook, Twitter, and Bob Marrone is on Twitter as well.

And don't forget, the call in # is 914-693-5700. Don't be shy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great i will be listening on iheart radio app...go get em south bronx expose these losers for what they truly are