SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: WFAS-AM Again

Sunday, November 30, 2014

WFAS-AM Again

Yes, it is true. I am making my third appearance tomorrow morning on the Bob Marrone Show at 6:35 AM.

Last week's appearance was a bit curtailed by talk of Ferguson and be being a bit tardy. But not to worry, I will be there at 6:35 on the dot and I promise not to anything back. As usual.

Again, there are several ways you can listen. On your radio dial at 1230 AM, but the range is about a 20 mile circle of White Plains.

Also, WFAS streams live, is on iHeart Radio, or download the app from Google Play or the Apple Store for your mobile device. I know some who downloaded the app and were able to listen while driving in from very far away.

For the social media aficionados, check out WFAS on Facebook, Twitter, and Bob Marrone is on Twitter as well.

And don't forget, the call in # is 914-693-5700. Don't be shy!

No comments: