SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Fun With Truthiness With Bronx Bridges High School AP (Formerly of PS 154x) Rajendra Jimenez Jailall

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fun With Truthiness With Bronx Bridges High School AP (Formerly of PS 154x) Rajendra Jimenez Jailall

Bear with me while I get to the punchline that is Rajendra Jimenez Jailall.

Regarding my informal observation by Mr J in October of 2012, The Bowtie under direct examination was asked; 
Was this observation based on the  Danielson Framework for Teaching?
To wit The Bowtie replied;
I don't know. I'm referring to the box that you asked about, not to my knowledge.
Really? Really, Raj? Is that the story you wish to stick with?

As we listen to this it appears that The Bowtie's memory is askew, he misremembered, has a bout of truthniness, or just out and out lied.

In fact he believed his truthiness he kept it going under cross;
Q. Do you recall telling Mr. Zucker  during that post observation conference that this observation report was based on Danielson? A. Pardon? Q. Do you recall during that post observation conference telling Mr. Zucker that this observation was based on Danielson? A. Not to my memory do I recollect saying  that it's based on Danielson. I don't remember that.
Don't remember, yet he remembers so much more. How is that possible?

But here is my favorite part when in the post observation meeting The Bowtie told me that this informal will not count towards by final rating. Have a listen. Heck, he liked it so much that this informal was not going to count towards end of the year rating he told the story again (LISTEN HERE!)!

Oh, and one more thing from this meeting. Listen here as I ask The Bowtie to stay after school with me one evening and just listen to how he tries to get out of it.

It is so sad that Raj could not be a man and own up to what he did. Funny how karma came the following year and he was a target of DR Alison Coviello; Principal and Ed.D of PS 154 in the Bronx. So much for kissing ass, huh Raj?

A couple of years ago I met some teachers from his old school, PS 28 in the Bronx. He was so incompetent as a classroom teacher and without any classroom management he was moved up to Staff Developer. At this point, I was told, everything just went to his head and his ego just took off.

Its really no surprise he is a product of Teachers College and the only reason he is at Bronx Bridges High School is he is friends with the principal, Nelsie Castillo. Think about it. Why does a school with an enrollment of 309 need two AP's?

Teachers of Bronx Bridges, do not trust this man.

and always they're amazed when I show them 'round my house to my bed
I had it made like a mountain range with a snow white pillow for my big fat head-
Gabriel, Peter 1986

No comments: