SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: CAUGHT ON AUDIO, AGAIN!!!! DR Alison Coviello: "YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!"

Monday, July 8, 2013

CAUGHT ON AUDIO, AGAIN!!!! DR Alison Coviello: "YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!"

Hey, remember that scene in Caddyshack when Judge Smails nephew Spalding wanted a hamburger, no a cheeseburger?

Well, the same thing kind of happened to me at PS 154 in the Bronx. Except we can substitute Judge
Smails with DR Alison Coviello. And instead of Spalding wanting a hamburger, no a cheeseburger, a hot dog and a milk shake, all I wanted was a demo lesson. Yes, I was told in essence that I will get nothing and like it.

As readers of the blog know I had requested a demo lesson of our AP Rajendra Jimenez-Jailall on January 31, 2013;
I requested a demo lesson from AP Rajendra Jimenez-Jailall (as I have you in the past) and he assured me that he will give me that demo lesson and that it will be a lesson in which literacy will be used to start off the lesson, differentiation will be used and I will learn so much.
As of a meeting with DR Alison Coviello on March 1, 2013 and with my 2nd formal observation imminent, I had yet to receive that exalted, grandiose, all encomposing  demo lesson promised to me by AP Rajendra Jimenez-Jailall.

My curiosity piqued by the lack of the demo lesson I inquired politely to  DR Alison Coviello as to the status of said demo lesson and received a somewhat unique response;
"You dictate what type of support you get?"
And this;
"I make the decision on what support you get." 
And my favorite;
"And we are under no obligation to come in and demo for you."
All this can be heard here. 


Now of course the last three seconds are off DR Alison Coviello claiming that I have received "tons of support this year," which of course is an out and out lie. But that is not what I am focusing on right now, but will another time.

What I do not understand is why not give me a demo lesson? What is the big deal? If I wanted to throw a knuckleball and asked RA Dickey to demonstrate it to me, surely he would. Didn't Daniel-San learn Karate better through Mr Miaggi rather than relying on a book?

This all proves my point more and more that I was set up this year to fail. I know and trust in God that the truth will come out. I believe in my heart of hearts that many know of this set up and that their conscience will soon set them free. The truth is out there.


No comments: