SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Little Lies, Sweet Little Lies You Can't Disguise at PS 154 in the Bronx

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Little Lies, Sweet Little Lies You Can't Disguise at PS 154 in the Bronx

This past Monday was the 11th day without violence at PS 154 in the Bronx. But the bigger day was Friday, the 10th. It marked 10 whole days at PS 154 without violence so sayeth DR Alison Coviello; Ed.D and Principal of PS 154 in the Bronx.
If I could turn the page
In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two
Notices went out, the doves were released, white smoke plumed from the chimney. The pixies sprang forth and proclaimed to the world that Monday, January 13, 2014 that all the serfs and citizenry of PS 154 were to wear their favorite T-shirts in celebration of such a grand accomplishment. The Peace Bus was bustling with activity!
But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day to believe in you
But can that be? Ten whole days without violence?  Guess it depends on who is keeping score and what one's definition of violence is.
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
Apparently the definition of violence has be skewered at PS 154 by DR Alison Coviello; Ed.D and Principal.
Although I'm not making plans
I hope that you understand there's a reason why
The Crack Team has learned that as soon as the school year resumed after Christmas break that there were two major acts of violence. 
No more broken hearts
We're better off apart let's give it a try
Bibi Netanyahu squared off and tussled big time with Mahmoud Abbas and Jerry Lewis cold-cocked Dean Martin.

So how then can Friday January 10, 2014 been 10 days without violence? To The Crack Team this seems like "cooking the books." Is it violence if no one knows? Is it violence if school safety is not involved? If a ROD is not called? Who does this benefit? DR Alison Coviello; Ed.D and Principal? Were these instances of "violence" imparted into OORS? Is there a coverup?
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
In other lying news, The Crack Team has come across another atrocity.
If I could turn the page
In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two
It is with regret, or is it irony, that when DR Alison Coviello; Ed.D and Principal is confronted with evidence that she has taken her tongue and told a lie she retorts in only one way.
But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day to believe in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies
DR Alison Coviello; Ed.D and Principal when caught in a lie, instead of being an adult and owning up to the lie, or even pulling a Ralph Kramden, has only one response.
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)
All she can say is that she stands by her version, her perception, her reality of the truth. This coming from a woman who claims she never lies. Guess it isn't a lie if you believe it is the truth.

Perhaps DR Alison Coviello; Ed.D and Principal should the powerful advice of Dr. Sheldon Cooper; Ph.D when it comes to what happens when one lies.



2 comments:

PS 154 FRIENDS said...

Peter, you might not think it now but there are many here at PS 154 that support you and job that you're fighting our fight.

We hate Coviello with a passion and unlike others can see her for what she is. EVIL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is great news that more teachers are realizing what a turd your principal was/and is! Keep the faith Peter!