SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: A Monday Night Blabber

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Monday Night Blabber

I do not have an ax to grind. I have been asked this on many occasions. I started the blog with the intent to keep a journal about the school year. I am not one to take pen to paper and doing it electronically made sense to me. But very soon it turned into something else. For lack of a better word it became a soapbox.

Another question I have been asked is if I respected Numb Nuts would I have been so vehement in what I wrote about him, how he was treated on this blog. The question is moot. There is simply nothing to like nor anything to respect. He does not respect the community, the children, the teachers and most of all himself. This is a person that I would never break bread with. Whatever transpired or was written about he supplied the material.

I am not out to jam other teachers in my school. There is no reason to, and these are my colleagues. Loyalty means a lot to me.

But you ask. What about you and Mendy Rudolph? We were both schmucks. We both regret it. We both learned from it. We have both moved on. Oh I do have one slight problem with Candy. Candy owes me a nickel from 2005 and has yet to repay me. I think now with interest I am owed 11 cents.

So now what? The blog will continue. The children and the community are what matters. Dear Principal John Deacon only cares about itself and is a danger to the children's education in that school. It does not care one iota about the education of these children. It is there just to collect its pay and to take up space and escape responsibility. The jig almost be up.

No comments: