SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Forest Hills High School Up in Smoke

Monday, March 4, 2019

Forest Hills High School Up in Smoke

 Disclaimer: I promised someone no snarkiness nor silliness on this subject but it's late. Serious blog post about FHHS tomorrow.


It appears, according to the New York Post, that stoner principal Ben Sherman now has a baby sitter with him at Forest Hills High School.

So The Crack Team has been hard at work trying to find out what has been happening behind the scenes now with Sherman and his baby sitter. Today they struck gold.

We here at SBSB were blessed enough to hear audio between Sherman and his baby sitter as they discussed the marijuana scandal. Sadly the file format could not be saved as a link and we here at SBSB were forced to transcribe the conversation. 

Babysitter: Man, what is in this shit, man?
Principal Sherman: Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.
Babysitter: What's Labrador?
Principal Sherman: It's dog shit.
Babysitter : What?
Principal Sherman: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man.
Babysitter: Yeah?
Principal Sherman: I had it on the table and the little m**********r ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?
Babysitter : You mean we're smokin' dog shit, man?
Principal Sherman: Gets ya high, don't it?

Principal Sherman: Uhhh, I wonder what Great Dane tastes like, man.
Babysitter : I think it's even better than before, you know?

What a weird and far out school. 






No comments: