SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Taking The Nestea Plunge

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Taking The Nestea Plunge

OK. I am doing it. I don't know if it will work, but I will get it right sooner or later.

Join me tomorrow night for my first internet radiocast from 11 PM - Midnight. Callers are welcomed. In fact no more than five. Have no idea what I will discuss. But the wheels are turning right now.

Keep fingers crossed. I hope this works.

Here is the link:

http://tobtr.com/s/1140219

Hopefully I will find the code to have a nice looking button.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, break a leg. That is awesome. Unfortunately that is past my bedtime as I have an insanely early-rising preschooler. Will the broadcast be available afterwards as well? I definitely am interested in hearing what you have to say.

Anonymous said...

Talk about Weingarten having BILL GATES as a speaker at the AFT Convention on July 10th. The BILL GATES who is hell-bent on privatizing our schools.