SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Randi Weingarten's Lies

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Randi Weingarten's Lies

Sorry about the lack of blogging. In my last had entitled, "Randi Weingartens Testicle's," I had promised to reveal some of Randi Weingarten's empty promises, or as I like to call them, lies.

Back when I started this blog, I blogged this about a student on September 12. Now mind you, this is two weeks into the school year. I received this email from Ms Weingarten in response to the blog posting:

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Randi Weingarten wrote:

Which school-and we will send our safety people in


Wow! Randi is coming to the rescue! I mean I already knew what was going on. Now Randi knows! Yippee! But I told her to hold off because I did not want to go over my chapter leader's head.

November 3rd comes, the situation is getting worse and I get this email from Randi:

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 11:30 PM, Randi Weingarten wrote:

You are absolutely right that I read it and I have asked what school. If you told me, I missed it. Now I am asking again. I want to visit. Randi

Notice the key words there? "I want to visit." Wow! A state visit to our little school. But is it to be? Was it to be? Well, we need to wait for tomorrow's episode to find out more. Tune in!

Oh why am I doing this? Because Randi is not a labor leader. Nor will Mulgrew be. Simple.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I've been in business and taught high school science too.

I'm the first to admit that teaching is a wild adventure and accountability (or lack of) is a big issue.

On the other hand, some good news for you and your readers. A portal with free resources for K12 teaching and professional development.

If you have any to add, I'm all ears.

Thanks for all you do, Jack

Education Reporting: http://www.educationreporting.com

Twitter: cathriving