SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Blogging Fun! The FAQ

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blogging Fun! The FAQ

I have received several emails, telegrams, shout outs and cries for help from dedicated readers on how they can use this blog for good clean adult fun. Most are comment and subscription questions and I have decided to take the time out from the the control center here at South Bronx School to answer some questions.

1. I have something witty to say or wish to add a comment how do I do that?
Kevin Jones, Boise, ID

Good question question Kevin. It is very simple, at the end of every post you will see "0 comments" or if they case may be "1 Comment", and so on. All you need to do is click and leave what you wish to contribute.

2. I want to comment but the government watches everything I do. Can I comment anonymously?
Bob Jones, London, England

Yes Bob, you can, and get rid of that tin foil hat! You are given several options when commenting. All you have to do is click the post anonymously button in comment box.

3. Instead of always checking back to read your snarkey posts I wish to subscribe. Can I do that, and will anyone see my email on the blog?
Harvey Jones, Bell Buckle, TN

Harvey just look to your right. See what it says, "subscribe by email"? All you need to do. No one will see your email address at all. That easy, that simple. Also a little lower down, under links, you will see two drop down menus in which you can subscribe with RSS feeds. Not sure exactly how it works, but it does. I think. Anyone know?

4. Come on, be truthful, Numb Nuts is really a figment of your imagination.
Tom Jones, West Seneca, NY

Unfortunately he is all too real.

5. Do I really come off as that clueless?
Numb Nuts, New York, NY

Yes, you are a botard. Face it, get used to it, move on.

So there you have it, the first South Bronx School FAQ. Now remember to blog safely and have lots of fun.


No comments: